Syrian Refugees Will Tip The Ballot Box Against Christains and Jews

 

 In a few years  all the hundred of thousand  Syrian Muslim Refugees Will Tip The ballot Box against Christians and Jews. Right now as we are poised to accept 200 thousand Syrian Refuges in a few years they will have voting block the likes that we never seen in U. S. Voting History. Evangelical Christians and Catholic and other mainline Protestant Voters will have no say in government matters as well as Jews. The once Mighty Jewish voting block now diminished by intermarriage  will have no say and U.S  Isreal relations & it can only get worse.
Refuges are slated to get  $1,800 relocation fee as well as S.S.I.,  Food Stamps  & Medicade,Child  Care and a subsidized Apartment for att least 3 years.Our Seniors on Social Security  as well as out Military  Pensioners  can’t get a COLA RAISE.
Our present Active Duty Service Members are stuck rank and pay grade and that has a direct impact on low enlistment totals..We find that sad. Just how much money is in the U.S. treasury anyway?
..how sad. Just how much money is in the U.S. treasury coffers anyway ?Where  are the 22 Arab countries and why aren’t they offering to take in their co religionists? Why Should they become the Western Nations RESPONSIBILITY? All though about 99% of the incoming refugees may pass muster to with our extreme vetting process. However we are concerned about the remaining 1% which can actually may tally in tens of thousands and can wreak havoc on us.
 There is absolutely no way to safely vett them.Verifing their info and background data is virtually impossible.Every bit of their paperwork or documentation that they bring  with them as they enter our shores is both suspect and untractable.
How many members of  ISIS will get through with this mass immigration?Do you know Does anyone?
Veterans and active duty service members are up in arms and it’s hurting them  in the pocket-book. We at The Lerman Report.Com say hold off on the refugees… not only are they a security risk but a financial one too.In addition they  refuse to assimilate and reject Both Western and Judeo-Christian values.
With Chain Migration in just 10 short years they will be the majority in this country and out number everyone by 10 to 1
If they don’t beat you with a suicide vest they will beat you at the ballot box .

Watch Out For Chain Migration  Read The links Below…

CLICK ON LINKS BELOW…

Chain migration – WikipediaImage result for hand pointing picture
What is Chain Migration? – Definition & Examples – Video & Lesson ..Image result for hand pointing picture
Donald Trump Won’t Allow ‘Chain Migration.’ What’s That? | TimeImage result for hand pointing picture
MOSES LERMAN BLOG  ADMINISTRATOR & EDITOR

lerman (1)

  THE LERMAN REPORT STAFF

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s